The Ladies Tennis in Celbridge L.T.C. ranges from beginners/intermediate level to Dublin Lawn Tennis Council (DLTC) league level.
Click here to access the 2022-2023 ➡️ Celbridge Ladies Tennis Virtual Noticeboard
The Dublin Lawn Tennis Council (DLTC) league players compete in Class 2 to 7 competitions throughout the year:
- Winter League from January to March;
- Winter League is run every year from end January to mid-March. This year we have 7 teams entered (each team has 3 double pairings).
- Summer League from May to June;
- Summer League consists of a team of 7 players, 3 to play singles and 4 for doubles. In 2016 we entered 5 teams for summer League and all our teams performed well.
- Senior League (over 35) from September to October;
- In 2016, we had 5 teams participating in the league. Our third team was the winner of the Class 5 senior league in 2016.
- Floodlight League from September to November.
- The Celbridge 2nd and 3rd teams made it through to the playoffs in 2016 and we are very proud of our 1st team who is the 1st runners up in Class 3 floodlight league of 2016.
The teams for the above DLTC leagues are picked based on the players position on the challenge ladder in the club, a selection committee and other club competitions. If you would like further details on the Ladies Tennis in the club, please contact Sheelagh at firstname.lastname@example.org.