Celbridge and District Lawn Tennis Club was founded in the 1920s, The club moved to its present location on the Hazelhatch Road in 1940. The present clubhouse dates from 1992.
Our club facilities
The playing facilities consist of :
- six artificial grass (sand/carpet type) , all weather tennis courts, laid in November of 2012, which provide the best possible playing surface for our members.
- high quality flood lighting ensures that they are available day and night, all year round.
- all 6 courts and our court lighting are due to be changed and upgraded during 2023-2024
In our modern clubhouse you will find:
- changing/showering facilities are available from early morning until late at night
- table tennis table
- and tea and coffee facilities are available in our clubroom upstairs, overlooking the courts. This large and comfortable clubroom can accommodate up to 50 persons for social events in the club and is used on a daily basis for an after tennis cuppa and following various competition games.
- ladies & men’s dressing rooms and the down stairs reception area which have all been recently refurbished.
Celbridge LTC Club Policies:
Our Club Policies are being reviewed during the course of this coming year, 2023-2024.
Once each policy has been reviewed and passed by the committee, it will be uploaded to member’s Smart Club Dashboard for their attention. Members will receive notification when a policy has been uploaded.
For now, existing versions of policies are available at this link:
Celbridge Club Policies