Celbridge and District Lawn Tennis Club was founded in the 1920s, The club moved to its present location on the Hazelhatch Road in 1940. The present clubhouse dates from 1992.
The playing facilities consist of six artificial grass (sand/carpet type) , all weather tennis courts, laid in November of 2012, which provide the best possible playing surface for our members. High quality flood lighting ensures that they are available day and night, all year round.
In our modern clubhouse, changing/showering facilities are available from early morning until late at night and table tennis, pool, and tea and coffee facilities are available in our clubroom, overlooking the courts. The large and comfortable clubroom can accommodate up to 50 persons for social events in the club and is used on a daily basis for an after tennis cuppa. Both the ladies dressing rooms and the down stairs reception area have been recently been refurbished.
Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum
Junior and Senior Leagues
CELBRIDGE 1 winners 2016
CASTLEKNOCK 6 bt CELBRIDGE 6 in the Final 2/1
Class 5 team reached quarter finals
Class 2 mens
Women reached semi final of Class3 in 2015
Reached the quarter finals of the Tournament and Celbridge 1 reached the Final losing to Kilkenny